I would say, "Absolutely no." I'm not a conspiracy nut (at least, I don't think I am) but there have been far too many cases of the government (and other groups) abusing powers after providing assurances that they would not be abused. I think people will have the same objections to this that they had to the Clipper (cryptographic) chip - "who will watch the Watchers?" <br><br>I suppose there are advantages to this technology, but there are disadvantages as well. Could a child who is kidnapped be located within hours, for example? I doubt it. GPS signals don't travel through buildings very well; I can't even maintain a lock when I'm going through the car wash, and how powerful a signal would this dime-sized chip be able to transmit anyway? Any child molester with half a brain is going to lock the kid in the trunk at the first opportunity to block the tracking signal, so your magic tracking is just so much wasted electronics.<br><br>The Verichip Is a high-tech Medic Alert bracelet, as far as I can tell, except that it can't be read by First Aiders or paramedics unless they have a very expensive scanner. If it's going to be used for identification purposes, are we going to be denied the right to travel by air if we don't have one? <br><br>This is just weird. High-tech gone berserk.