This happened about 12 years ago. I don't know if that makes a difference (probobly not). <br><br>The vial also contained other meds that my wife carries, such as Marex [spell?], Benedril and a few others. So I suspect that there was enough potential variety that he or she decided to just purge it all from his stomach. <br><br>Actually, I even have my doubts that he even took one tablet. He had opened the container and dumped them on the floor while he went on playing with other items in her purse. There was no way of counting to determine if he took any, but there seemed to enough left to indicate that he had not. We also did not find any trace in his mouth. Although both assuptions are inconclusive, we felt reasonably sur that if he did take any, it was a small amount.<br><br>Or maybe we just didn't get one of the better folks on staff.<br><br>But I will NEVER forget the physically demanding process that the ipecac brought on. I would never want to put myself through that unless I absolutely had to do so.