trusbx: Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just asking for my own peace of mind, but what are your qualifications? I'm not an EMR or paramedic, but I am a St John Ambulance (of Canada) instructor, qualified to teach Standard First Aid and recently qualified to teach their Wildnerness First Aid course as well. <br><br>While what you say about Acetominophen is, I believe, true in general, there are medical conditions (esp. pre-existing liver damage) in which the lethal dosage of Tylenol can be well below the 20 tablets you cited as a maximum safe dosage. (The Alberta College of Paramedics will not allow anyone below paramedic level to give any medication, even aspirin. St John Ambulance protocols allow me to give aspirin for a suspected heart attack, but not for pain relief.) Anything other than aspirin, I (technically) need permission from a doctor. (Of course, I don't usually count the number of aspirin tablets I have; so if I put the bottle down and turn my back, I have no way of knowing whether any of them were taken. :-) But I would certainly explain some of the potential side effects first. And I would never do this with a bottle of Tylenol, especially if I suspected the patient had a problem with alcoholism, for example.