I agree that it doesn't make much sense to carry aspirin, tylenol or ibuprofen for the minor aches and pains that these will relieve, when space is at such a premium in the psk, although I certainly carry them in my first aid kit. However, I do think that it is essential to carry Zithromax (azithrowmycin) which is a prescription antibotic that gives you a full cycle of treatment in 6 tablets. I also think that 8 tablets of Vicodin or Roxicet or a similar narcotic ( combined with acetomeniphen) is a hugely valuable addition. It is not morphine, but will take care of a lot of that broken bone pain for a couple of days. If you vacuum pack these as in Doug's kit, they don't take up much space and have a reasonable shelf life. You have to get a prescription, but your regular family doctor will almost certainly provide one for this purpose. Along with the prescription you could have her give you the information on the proper indications for use of these medications. I do carry two aspirin in my psk for use in a potential heart attack situation. My doctor believes that taking two aspirin at the initial signs of a heart attack may be very helpful, but this is NOT a universally accepted practice, so you should speak to a doctor you trust and sort out your feelings about that. If you do give a heart attack victim aspirin, or anything else, it is essential that emergency personnel know when and what amount was administered.<br><br>Robb