Yeah but at cpf you had a lot of wars between vendors and moderators/owners. Last one was when somebody was selling a limited edition lights for $200 and donating only $1 for each light sold making a hefty profit with min cost advertising. This created a lot of bad blood. Also certain merchants who turned to be bad still kept advetising even thou people expressed their opinion.

On the other hand like you, I've gotten some great deals out of cpf banners but even greater deals were made available to me thru members of that forum. I also got burned by one of the advertising merchants and when looking back at posting history that particular company had a bad reputation starting day one yet it is still in heavy rotation in the ads section.

I think that besides regular money rising buttons etc etc we all should make an effort to buy dougs endorsed products. His psk, rsk and photon. I also believe that doug should venture out and get some basic stuff such as hats, shirts, stickers or pins. Latter would be a great idea to identify ourselves on the street. I would pay $5-7 for a nice quality small collar pin or $10 for a patch. But I also do understand that doug is busy and all vendors contacts take up a lot of valuable time.

I would belive that trading forum would be nice under condition that it is limited to survival items only and sellers could donate 1% of the sale to ets.