You talked about laws: I'm thinking about them from a while: italian laws says that you can't carry a weapon unless you may justify the reason of. I ever walked care free with only my SAK, but since I have added a CRKT kiss (the biggest one) I wonder if a cop may say something on it..<br>So I think that for my urban day I have enough edges, but I wonder about neck knives for an outdoor environment: I trek often in my alps and beside my sak I carry a sheat knife: or a Martinii one or a Buck. But a neck knife may be more practice to carry: even if don't have a belt or a backpack to put it.<br>Do you carry the neck knife usually or only in the camp?<br><br>Knife traditions in Italy: there are so many knives in Italy that you can't count them! I tried to learn about them, but it seems to be a huge task! And I ever think about the law: italian knives seem too much weapons than useful knives (they are not huge or whatsoever, but for a "mental tradition", I don't know if I can explain it in english..)