First from target:
I picked up the following lights:
River Rock 2AAA 1.5Watt LED
River Rock 2AA 1.5Watt LED
River Rock 2C 1.5Watt LED
Innova 2AA

The 2AA RR is basically all throw and has a perfectly round beam with a blue tint, like an Innova X1. It is made extremely well though, but I think it is a little too long at almost 7". The nice thing about it though is it looks like it could fit in a sheath designed for a mini maglight, though the fit will be tight. The innova is made out of plastic, but the beam is very nice. Extremely white and plenty of throw and spot, but a little dark right in the center. The body is designed not to roll if dropped, but it is made of plastic so I wouldn't drop it too often. The batteries do go in negative first on the Innova, which is kinda annoying, but I can live with it. Also, it has a lockout tailcap, which the RR lacks. All in all, Not bad lights for $20. Especially since they run on common AA batteries

The 2C RR flashlight is the same as the AA RR, but better proportions basically.

The best though is the 2AAA. It is smaller then most pen lights, but brighter then a 2AA maglight. It has a tailcap button for on/off and lockout tailcap. Definately a good buy!

From Walmart I picked up the Dorcy Tactical style black 3AAA LED light. It has good throw and spill, a good tailcap switch 9no lockout, but it is recessed), a good pocket clip, and is about the same length as my Surefire A2, but with thicker body (more Surefire 6P/G2 like). All in all not a bad light, if it used AA's it would be great.