I understand that in a survival situation, we may forget how to use our firestarter or how to make a knot. But, I have been thinking that instead of including 'technical' information, that I might be better off with information that is a bit more 'morale' related.<br><br>For example, in my document, I have included a section straight out of Doug Ritter's information on survival, "...No matter how bad your situation, u can be sure others have survived far worse with much less". The typo that you may have just noticed was intentional to conserve space on the document that would be included in my tin.<br><br>On four (eight total, due to front & back) accordian-style pages, I have notes from ten different sources, including Tom Brown and John Wiseman, covering subjects such as Attitude, Priorities, Fear, Panic, Injury, Determination...<br><br>Yes, I could add the 'technical' document to my PSK, but, then, there's that forever nagging issue of space. Note that I do have the STOP details taped to the outside of my tin, with the contents list on the other side.<br><br>How do people feel about which time of information to include?<br><br>