Willie,<br><br>Maybe backing up a moment would be helpful...<br><br>I think that your PSK cheat sheet has useful information on it as-is. Consider the likely user(s) of a specific PSK and consider what, if any, useful information that person or persons would not already know, and design accordingly. For example, your main audience right now are the scouts in a Troop based in an urban area. What things are those lads likely to need to know that they do not already know? If you have covered those bases, you're right on target.<br><br>For myself, for my PSK, the primary audience (me) does not need any instructions - yours or the one I pieced to gether. But - what if I am incapacitated and with another person or persons - would they benefit from such a crib sheet? Not knowing in advance (as we assemble the PSK) who that person or persons may be, it's too unknown to give a proper answer. Then there's the skill element. "Tell, show, do..." A crib sheet satisfies the first part of that process and is the only part we can "control".<br><br>Thinking of the few-hours to 3 days situations, whatever info we can put into the kit seems prudent. Beyond that... it's tough to put all the other info in and questionable in my mind if sufficient skill could be developed fast enough to matter. No harm in putting fishing knots on the sheet - as long as more immediately needed info is covered.<br><br>In a related (I hope) vein - we seem to be somewhat complacent about urban situations - not trying to be Chicken Little or alarmist, but is there a significant role for a PSK in urban settings? Does a PSK for the unskilled or unpracticed carried in an urban situation ("daily carry") need different crib sheets than a wilderness PSK or a general purpose PSK?<br><br>Audience, environment, risk-management - things like this should shape any crib-sheets. I think yours is fine - but there's no harm in tweaking it to be "better".<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Tom