Back when I used GI iodine tablets, there was a wad of fiberglass batt - like a coarse cottonball - stuffed in the bottle to keep the tablets from rattling into powder. Also, the exterior of the cap/bottle junction was sealed with wax - probably a significant percentage of beeswax, but probably not 100% (I'm guessing/recalling).<br><br>I got to thinking about tablets stowed in a PSK. Might it be worth dipping the end of the vial in molten wax for that "extra" bit of sealing up? And instead of pulling apart some fiberglass from a scrap of batt to stuff into the vial, I was thinking about what might get the job done that would also have other potential uses. One thing that came to mind was teflon plumber's tape and/or teflon valve stem packing (kind of like a teflon twine).<br><br>I have thought of a few minor potential uses for the teflon tape and none for the teflon valve stem packing (so far). I'll have to try out the tape ideas when I get an opportunity and report back the results. Looking for comments/ideas.<br><br>Thanks in advance,<br><br>Tom