Factory-sealed "coleman fuel" cans are a great way to cache stove & lantern fuel in my experience. The one gallon cans are best for SIP and the 1 quart cans are great for BoB. After sampling many other brands, I returned to and stick with Coleman brand because the factory seals are the best. <shrug> I prefered Blazo in Alaska, but the smallest increment I bought that in was 5 gallon cans and they are NOT sealed as well as the Coleman cans.

This spring I cracked open a can (out of a couple of cases) that I know is 11 years old - fuel was like-new in appearance, odor, and performance in my stove. But in a damp or salt-air environment the cans will get rusty on the outside and that implies a long-term storage concern (rust-thru). I'm guessing that there are solutions to that, such as spraying the outside with LPS2 or LPS3 or RiG... etc.

We have more Coleman green boxes than we should have... but never have purchased dual fuel versions. We DO have conversion generators for the liquid fuel stoves that allow us to substitute LP gas for the liquid fuel and that is quite nifty - IIRC, they are Primus brand, but in any event, they work quite well. Remove the fuel tank and plug in the propane generator - takes 5 seconds if you're slow. We also have various hoses and adaptors, so a basic green box readily burns white gas, disposable propane cylinders, or bulk cylinders. If you apply that to a dual-fuel green box, it's even more versitile. FWIW, I have burned both Mogas and Avgas in a regular green box and it worked fine (a little stinky); just carboned-up the generators a bit. A good hot burn latter with standard fuel cleaned everything up just fine. I think I've only had to replace a generator once on a green box, and that was because of physical damage. Great gear.

We have a 3-burner propane only green box as well and while I like it fine, it's not as versitile as the liquid fuel stoves coupled with a propane generator.

Tom