I have both a single burner dual fuel and an old fashion two burner Coleman. I predict that you will like yours when it comes in.

Dual Fuel is good because gas is usually available in more places and makes the stove more flexable.

There is much discussion that follows on gas cans, which got me thinking. One advantage of Coleman Fuel is that it comes prepackaged in a storage container that is designed to sit on the shelf for months. I do not know how long an unopened can of Coleman Fuel is good, but I have used fuel from a partuallly used can that was several years old and still worked fine.

Right now a gallon can of camp fuel is about $4 at Wally World. When you consider that it comes in it's own storage container, that is not too bad compared to gas. A gallon or two stored with the stove is not a bad idea even if you have gas for multi-use. You can do a heap of cooking with a gallon of fuel and a Coleman stove.

Am I off base on this? For long term storage would sealed gallon containers of camp fuel be better than gas, assuming it is for use in a stove/lantern ?