Doug's family members and ETS posters Cliff and brother Peanut are in NO and Loisianna. I am praying for them in all my manifestations of faith. Record oil prices went up even more. I'm walking a LOT lately. Robert Kennedy Jr wrote an insipid article of Nhah!,Nhah! we told you so about Global Warming and as an environmental radical I'm glad I shook Barry Goldwater's hand as a child and not JFKs. My old outfit has motor lifeboats cruising up the streets of New Orleans. Wierdest thing I ever did was tow a dead cow back into shore with hilarious repercussions. I can't imagine boatpushing in that mess.An arrogant, garritrooper, ex marine officer acquaintance is fuming because his son wants to join the USCG now and help people. www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com is allready putting together a flood emergency kit to market, merely peeling off the dusty labels from the earthquake,tornado,urban unrest labels of yesterday. lessons? Hurricanes and Tsunamis cause ripples all around the earth, literally and with us.

Edited by Chris Kavanaugh (09/01/05 02:49 AM)