Personally I don't think we are being harsh. I realize that many in New Orleans/Biloxi are poor and were unable to leave. For those, I do feel sorry. But many many were able and did not prepare. I saw a woman crying on fox news today, sitting in her suv -- crying somebody help us please. I'm sorry, I find it difficult to feel pity for someone like that. She obviously had the capability and means to leave, but didn't. We all live in areas that can be struck by tornados, earthquakes or some other natural disaster. The smart ones prepare and the rest get interviewed on cable news. It never ceases to amaze me that a lot of people only buy a few days of groceries at a time and then have to go out when a hurricane or snowstorm approaches and panic buy. It doesn't take a lot of time to prepare for an emergency, even one where you are sick and out of work for a few days. Many people don't even have over the counter aspirin in the house until they get a headache and have to go out. There is just no excuse for that kind of lack of preparation.