Domeman, There was a planetary shift that moved your post to the campfire. Now, every 3650 years? If this is true, there would be geological and cultural evidence. The earth does indeed periodically shift magnetic poles, but in millions of measured years, not a few thousand. This is geologically recorded. Now, 1648 b.C. would have been the last visit. I suggest you review the various vibrant cultures worldwide at that time. There have been many prehistoric and historical references to comets, monumental environmental disasters and the usual teotwawki, second coming, hey Mr, Spaceman, won't you take me along, I ain't done nothing wrong... This is a cultural phenomenon us Anthropologists love to write dissertations about ( with our lucky fountain pen we received our first A with in grammer school.) It is a perverse psycological and social means of dealing with the daily struggle of survival : grumpy short faced bears, invading Hittites and your kid's heavy metal music. I suggest reading one of the Late Joseph Campbells works for comfort.