I don't see a problem. I see something odd, something curious.

I see someone who's only interest seems to be to peek in people's pockets. We all talk about our EDC in normal conversation here. The information you seek could be easily gleaned from reading the postings. You don't post except to "bump" this up in activity, or at least you haven't in 18 months according to your posting history, which to me seems odd. An inactive member who appears to be looking for specific information, and only on a limited number of threads.

Excuse me, but that pings fairly high on my weird-stuff-o-meter. It's like a guy who isn't a local and parks his car so he can take a walk through the neighborhood without talking to anyone while looking over the houses. Maybe he's a architecture student, maybe he's looking for place closer to work and this is on his list of good neighborhoods, maybe he's casing, maybe he's looking for his ex-wife and kids, who knows? But he's going to make people wonder, and eventually someone is going to ask him if they can help him, becuase they are a concerned member of thier community.

I'm a concerned member of this community. And I'd be shocked if I was the only one who thought something looked a little strange.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.