This are the things I carry everywhere:

-Knife. It changes a lot according to my mood. Sometimes a tactical folder, other times a traditional lockback, lately small pocket fixed blades, too. If I'm outdoors I carry a fixed blade, sometimes I keep a medium fixed blade in my backpack when I'm in the city.

-SAK. I usually carry a 91mm cellidor model or an alox model (I use a Farmer outdoors) and a smaller 74mm (Executive) or 58mm (Midnite Manager) . I use 111mm and 120mm from time to time, but I usually preffer using one of the non-locking SAKs and a bigger folder or fixed blade. Lately I've been using a Safari Trooper a lot outdoors.

-Multitool. SwissTool, I tried out a Leatherman Wave for a month and it didn't seem to be as strong as the SwissTool. I'm considering getting a Spirit to sava some weight.

-Flashlight. A Petzl Tikka Plus and a Mini-Mag converted to LEDs.

-Medium personal survival kit. It's in a large fanny pack that also holds my first aid kit, flashlights and multitool. I never wear it as a fanny pack, I just drop it into the backpack I always carry. The contents are loosely based on Cody Lundin's book, modified for my needs and experience.

-First aid kit. I used to carry a small one, but I moved to a bigger one when I started working outdoors, and I don't regret it one bit. It has come in handy a lot of times.

-Cellphone. Hate the damned thing.

-Water and snacks.

Most of this stuff goes in my small backpack. I only carry the knives on my belt or pockets.