>with over 12205 views for the old thread, please continue >here. the old one took way to long to load. thanks alot.

Thanks for the new thread. I have a pathetic 24k phone line and the long threads time out after 30 seconds of loading. No way I can check more than a small portion of the other thread.

So here goes.

My EDC:

Wristwatch
Folding Knife with pocket clip
Fisher Military Space Pen
Keys
-Gerber Sonic AAA LED flashlight
Wallet
-Drivers License
-Vehicle insurance card
-cash
-credit card
-ATM card
-medical insurance cards
-phone/e-mail list
- 2 band-aids
- 2 sheets waterproof paper

Explanations:

I try to keep it simple, small, and light. My EDC gets me to my car kit or my house kit.

My wallet is currently a tri-fold. If I find a bi-fold I like I will down grade to the smaller format.

I carry one credit card, but should probably carry two, in case one becomes unusable. I have had credit card companies put a card on hold because of a change in buying patterns. On a vacation, I had a waitress lose my card after I gave it to her to pay for the meal (I had to pay cash D’oh!). On another vacation I was renting kayaks for an outing and the business accepted MasterCard, but not Visa. It is always possible to have the magnetic strip go bad on a card as well. I really need to add a second card.

Knife- Changes day to day depending on whim or what I am doing that day.

Keys- I carry the bare minimum. Car, mail, garage, house. The rest are at home where they belong.

Phone/e-mail list- I home-make business cards (printed on both sides and laminated with clear contact paper) with emergency numbers (Doctors, kids school numbers, etc), family and friends phone numbers, e-mail addresses, e-mail passwords to access my home e-mail remotely. This list is only the numbers I would use in an emergency. Try to stuff too much on the list and the small font really challenges your eyes.

TR (aka pizzaman)