Haven't tried wasp's nest for wadding, so I can't say... maybe different wasps? The one I have doesn't catch all that easily- not like dry leaves- but once it catches it burns hot even when it's damp. Sort of like the birchbark, but easier to start.<br><br>Braddock died in Pennsylvania, not far from the current Old National Highway. He was shot, of course, about 9 miles out from Duquesne- now Pittsburgh. I too, have read in books that his grave was never found, but that's apparently nonsense.. they did find his gravesite, based on eyewitnesses to the burial, dug him up and moved him, I think sometime in the 19th Century, so the new grave is right off the highway... it's a ridiculous monument, with, of all things, the Seal of the United States on it. There's a path through the woods behind it that leads to his original gravesite, not far back but in the woods and near the banks of a stream, a much nicer spot. It's only a mile or so from Fort Necessity, and if you're in the area you should take in Ft. Ligonier and Duquesne/Pitt ("The Point", they call it in Pittsburgh) as well. I have done the trip several times. A few decades ago you could have also seen the grave of Tom Fawcett, who shot Braddock, but it's gone now- development.<br>