This is an awesome kit, but I do see some improvements you could make. First, I carry two Leathermans because I sometimes find a nut and bolt that needs both ends held. The leatherman has a can opener and a bottle opener so you wouldn't need to carry another one. I have a PST and a PSTII with scissors to complement my Micra. I love my Leatherman Micra. I picked up a Stanley Wonderbar and it is cool and light weight. I carry three bandanas,and I have one N95's per person, (four total). Chem lights suck but I carry one for each kid to carry in case we get seperated. I have four mini bungees and the cable ties. I have four sharpies, red, blue, black, silver in case I need to draw a diagram with different colors. As far as the matches are concerned I would put a striker or two inside but make sure they are facing away from the matches.
In the Altoids tin I would replace the paperclips with safety pins. Replace the twistie ties with small zip ties or just some wire from a picture frame. I would stuff cotton balls in there as well as a BSA Hotspark and a striker for firestarting. Redundancy is important as far as I am concerned. Get some golf pencils also. I would throw in two big garbage bags and a pack of pocket kleenex tissues. That is all I have for right now. My Cockatoo is begging for love and wants to type now so I need to sign off now.