<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Well, that would depend on whether the recharging logic is in the cradle or in the Palm itself.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Good point. I'm too busy to be interested in checking this out right now, but I know someone who can probably find out for me - I'll ask him. Meanwhile, I see that there is a 12vdc recharger out now for it that LOOKS like a common cell-phone power cord, and it is listed at about the cell-phone cord price. While that's not a definite, it gives me some hope that the logic is in the device rather than the cradle.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I’d much rather see a compromise of removable rechargeable cells, like a cell phone- so you could buy, charge and carry as many as you need to be comfortable for trips, without giving up the convenience of a rechargeable.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Me, too. After mine is out of warranty I intend to pop the back of the case off and look it over. Maybe proprietory fasteners on the back (4) - I can't say for sure without magnification - not that that will hold me up. There is no simple solution with the present models, tho. Like I said, tho, the m125 is same cpu, same connector, and SD/MMC slot in a little larger form factor and it uses 2 AAAs... if the size isn't a driving factor, these may make more sense - just my opinion.<br><br>I have not run my battery to death yet - like I said, I only recharge it every couple of weeks. It goes in the cradles for a daily synch and then immediately back in my pocket. It has been over a week since I charged it and the battery indicator shows about 70% - for what that's worth.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Scouter Tom