Yeah... after I had time to cool down 'n' let the venom out, I sort of rethought what I'd committed to print, and realized that it might have sounded like I was "Pro" search. While I'm NOT in favor of searching everybody on the street, there neccessarily have to be searches of some people out there (if profiling's the answer, then so be it, I can't think of a different/better way to "hit" more bad guys than innocent folk). My point was, and is, if you get caught, don't start whining because you get busted. For those who are inconvenienced/bothered/held up from their busy schedules, maybe the answer would be to give some VERY LOW KEY guidelines to the people doing the searches... until you find a clear and present danger, REMEMBER, 99 out of 100 are going to be innocent people... so treat them like they're your mother/brother/kids until there's a reason to turn into Judge Dredd. I guess the bottom line would be (in MY perfect world), stomp the bad guys on both sides of the badge. There aren't one in a hundred criminals out on the street, just like there aren't one in a hundred bad cops out there, but when you find one, crush it like a roach, never to be a problem to society again.

This is beginning to turn into another rant, so, so long for now.

Troy