I currently use a Camelbak Peak Bagger (1587 cu in -- 100 oz reservoir) but i find it a little small for what Iike to have on hand in my BOB. I always keep it in the vehicle. I am a bit disappointed with the layout.

I also keep a Maxpedition Fatboy in the front of the SUV, but it's just for the bare essentials.

Looking for another BOB, maybe around 2000 cu in.

I've been wanting to start another thread about pack design and layout ... sort of an "If you could build your pack from the inside out, how would you design it?" I know that can be dependent on what you need to carry, so I've been trying to think through the wording to prompt useful discussion. I'll try to post it by this weekend. I like the thought of multi-use, so for me, I consider my BOB as my main kit (though I also keep an extra bag in the vehicle that has items like extra water bottles, extra gloves, a few tools, power inverter, etc.) as here in midwest, I'm rarely far from my vehicle. Realize that might not work for urban areas where people rely on public transit.

Michael

I have no interest in or affiliation to any of the products or services I may mention. Should I ever, I will clearly state so.