When I've taking mass transit in Boston and in NYC, I go the distinct impression that it was plexiglass or lexan, not glass-glass, in the buses and trains. If it is glass, it is definantly a laminant.

A glass cutter works if you score side A and tap side B. Not going to work in this case. And the punches I've seen all say they won't do so much on laminants and polycarbonates. I'd say the pocket pry bars, like a wonderbar or maybe a prybaby, might be more useful. (More so than the pocket wrench.) Problem is, if you get spot checked, it might get classed as a burglers tool and probable cause, but I'd risk it if I was there.

What I'd really want was my 12" flatbar, and some room to swing it, along with a closequarter hacksaw and some good gloves, but that would be slow. And if you dont' need that type of thing, why bother?

Although, if it is lexan or plexi, you might have decently luck if you drive the tip of the pliers of a mulittool through, then get out the saw. But by that time, you'd be the only person on there. I bet the doors failsafe to an open, or at least unpressurized and thus easy to pry open with your hands, condition.