T-Rex slayer knives? Sounds like something I should know about.. so THAT's what those saw teeth are for... heaven knows most of them don't work on wood, but they might be just the thing for t-rex hide. If a big knife makes skinning out a dinosaur easier, imagine how fast it will skin out those field mice... :-)<br><br>If we're going to be making snow gaitors out of upholstry and dinosaur hides, I definitly need to pack heaver thread... or does a T-rex come with useable sinew? Just guessing, but I'd be willing to bet this is going to put a lie to the old saying about each animal having just the right amount of brains to brain-tan it's own hide...<br><br>Not saying it's not a key item, but the Inuit might have more incentive than most peoples to be concerned with clothing. I imagine that the the Polynesians and Amazon Indians might find that priority a bit puzzling...<br><br>An uncle of mine maintained that there was one key indicator as to whether an area was truly habitable by humans- the presence of palm trees. His position was that if palm trees wouldn't grow there, no reasonable person would want to live there either.