The best treatment I’ve found for blisters is prevention. After getting a blister I’ve never had any of the blister treatments work worth a damn. In my case me feet tend to sweet so nothing stays in place for long. I’m now very careful about boot selection and find that Merrell boot fit my feet best. I always have them fitted while wearing SmartWool Hiking socks and Wigwam Sock Liners. Using sock liners was the key to curing getting blisters in the first place. I found that wearing well fitting breathable leather/Gortex or nylon/leather boots with the proper socks has freed me of blister on the longest hikes. Forget the foot powder, all it does is gum up you boots and socks. Instead, every hour or two I’ll rotate on a dry pair of socks with liners and give my feet a quick rubdown with alcohol from a small spray bottle. I put the damp socks in a mesh ditty bag outside my pack to dry for the next changing. While this may take a few extra minutes in the course of the day not having to deal with blisters is a huge payoff.