Hey, guys. Thanks for all the replies. I'm still leaning towards a smaller shelter for my emergency gear. I know I'd love to have the wall tent and cylinder stove on hand, but I can't justify hauling something that large and heavy around with me on the off chance that I’ll use it; my car isn’t that big. I, like most in here, carry a BOB with me all the time. I'm mainly trying to prepare for an unexpected night out due to a mechanical breakdown in my car or getting stuck in a winter storm. (I got “stranded” a few years back when the rig I was driving had the fuel jell up from being too cold. I can tell you that when the engine isn’t running, the cab gets COLD real fast; that experience makes me demand that people I care about carry blankets and other emergency gear with them when they’re in their vehicles). I’ve even given “Christmas gifts” of Tupperware containers containing things like candles, matches, knives, whistles, signal flags, Powerbars and jars of peanut butter to loved ones. They may think it’s a goofy gift at first, but most will humor me and keep it in the trunk of their cars. It’s something I hope they never need, but if they do, it’s there. (I’ve had people tell me they don’t need this stuff; that they carry a cell phone. - I told them the cell phone is a great idea, “but what will you do if it’s below freezing outside, your kids are in the back seat of the car, and no one can get to you for a few hours?”) If you prepare for it, it won’t be that bad. Thanks for listening.