I am going to go out on a limb here. In my mind I see two fundemental requirements for a container which

1) must hold water resonably well. I cannot think of a way to boil water without storing it in something....other than just pouring it on the fire... ;P

2) be fire resistant-ish

So...it must either come in a bowl type shape or be able to be fashioned into one. I agree with the other posts that making a wood container is impractical given the time frame. Weaving one might be possible but I doubt it would hold up to the heat enough to actually boil water.

Ultimately I submit two possiblities...and I have no experience with either one so don't bother flaming me, I am claiming ignorance from the get go.

Plausible Solution A. 1) Kill a deer/elephant/bear/T-Rex whatever 2)scoop out the brains 3) fill the skull with water 4)make a wooden spit type thing to keep the water-filled skull off of direct flames 5) a miracle occurs 6) the water boils 7) enjoy your brain flavored water over ice with a twist

Plausible Solution B. 1) you dig a bowl shaped hole 2) you line the hole with large leaves 3) you take mud and sand and gunk and leaves and make a mash (think adobe style) 4) then you press the mash into the hole on top of the leaves 5) it drys and then 6) a miracle occurs 7) you take you mud pot and fill it with water 8) you place it over the flames 8) repeat step 6 9) you have mud flavored water..mmmm, good 10) you donate everything you own to the Equipped to Survive Foundation and Doug buys a large RV and tours the World teaching common sense and the PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. listen 11) everybody goes and buys PSK's and lives happily everafter, secure in the knowledge that they could fashion a waterproof, fireproof container out of the aluminum foil in their shiny new PSK!!!