Steve,

Thank you very much for your apology. However, I did not find your posts offensive. Nor for that matter was it any single post that was offensive. The whole tenor of the thread had mutated from legitimate complaints about the TSA, to a discussion of the alleged need to harass, attack, and oppress by means of petty and greedy lawsuits filed by unscrupulous lawyers. Sure, the behavior of the woman was stupid and obnoxious, but she was properly put back in her place by her supervisor. I thought the idea of giving her a lady's SAK was downright inspired as well as hilarious.

As a lawyer, I despise petty and grasping litigiousness. I want to see it discouraged, not nurtured.
You're right that we have a lot of unethical lawyers, but they are enabled by equally unethical and greedy clients. Sometimes it's hard to tell which came first. But in any case, both are equally problematic.

I guess what really bothered me was the unnecessary intrusion of obsessive litigiousness into a forum focusing on survival issues. Actually, it sounds too much like work. :^} Also, a great feature of this forum is the overall civility maintained in it.

Incidentally I love good lawyer jokes.

Thanks for your graciousness,

John