Craig:

No, actually you are correct.

Most people like that female PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. you mentioned have been conditioned or feel empowered to try and crush people like you simply because you possess something used in the 9/11 scenerio. If she accused you of having a dangerous weapon that was never really designed for use as a weapon, or has been used by you as a weapon, she is making statements on your character which may constitute slander (An attorney could better advise you of the validity of that being the case.)

I mean that you should start; not just threaten to start a lawsuit if you have cause of action, go after and destroy her financially, personally, and professionally so that others understand the gravity of accusing you or anyone else of being a danger to society or your workplace when all you are doing is using tools in a proper manner.

I recall some dipstick of a woman, (?Bella Abzug?) once saying all men are rapists because they possess a penis. That statement is so overreaching and absurd that the average individual and therefore the courts are not likely to consider it slanderous.

The woman in your situation cast your character in an incorrect manner to your boss, and I would bet, to your fellow employees and may have met the legal definition of committing slander.

Check with a lawyer, if it would be worth your while, and if so, take her to the cleaners and any of your co-workers or bosses who try to defend her actions.

Depending on what she said and how many people she said it to, you can probably get a good lawyer for less than $3500.00 or maybe even on a contingency basis for a percentage of the settlement. Anyone who agrees with you will understand, and anyone who disagrees will walk and talk more carefully from that point forward.

Good luck!

Bountyhunter