Tom, could you email a graphic file (GIF, JPG, whatever) with your hole layout?<br><br>I'll have to make some new ones. The kids each want one of their own now! Once, I perfect it, I'll then I'll work with the scouts in building their own. How much time does it take to have a group build them? 2-3 meetings?<br><br>Have you used it for backpacking yet? If so, do you leave your commercial stove at home?<br><br>I didn't try you're quick cure technique. I was working on it late at night so I let it sit until I got home from work the next day.<br><br>I also haven't constructed the wind screen yet. I have a 3 foot tube of duct hat I was going use, but I think some flashing would be lighter gauge, and weigh less! I want to make the windscreen short enough to fit inside the nylon sack that came with the Snow Peak pot. Everything else fits inside of the pot. <br><br>BTW, mine is the Don Johnson Photon stove too. <br><br>Oh, BTW, regarding painting the bottom of the pot black. I was contemplating how far up the side to paint, such as an inch up from the bottom. I was also considering painting the entire outside black. Any thoughts on that?<br><br>Thanks