I finallly got around to trying out my pop can stove with my Snoe Peak aluminium pot. I've tested the stove before but not to actually cook anything. Two things pop out right away. <br><br>One, it can boil 2 cups of water in about 4 minutes with no wind, and I mean a rolling boil. I was impressed. I did the test with my kids and we tossed in a pack of Raimon noodles after I took it off the stove. The kids thought it was great. My younger son said we should take a hike up Camelback Kames, A glacier formation near us, and have llunch on top. <br><br>Two, the falmes are too vigorious. They licked up the side of the pot, wasting heat and burning fuel way to fast. The cause must be that the holes are too large. I used my smallest jewlers twist drill. Next time I'll know better. Use a small point, like a sturdy pin, to poke the holes. And try to keep them as small as possible. If they end up too small, you can always use the pin to ream them a bit biger. I can't do that becasue mine are too big.<br><br>I'll try mixing up a little JB Weld and fill in a few of the hole near the can edge and see if that works. If not, I'll just have to build a new one and chalk it up to experience.