Well, here I am in the "zone". Rule #1 for a survival situation: Don't put yourself in a risky situation. Okay, I blew that, now what is going to be Rule #2???

I have discovered that there's not much point to keeping a survival kit on my person here. My movements are too restricted, I am at the mercy of too many others to worry about what will happen if the bubble goes up. I am not allowed to defend myself, and if I have to bug out, my BOB is always at hand, literally. The few things I might need if I can't get to the BOB I keep in my pocket or on my belt. I have a Leatherman WAVE and a pocketful of American dollars. Bottled water is everywhere here in the "zone", so I will grab what I can carry or else there is as much as I care to carry in the BOB.

Not much you can do when your life and actions are pretty much dictated by someone else. Like I said, if the bubble goes up, not much I can do about it, nowhere to evac to, no way to defend myself, just have to live with it.

One thing, you won't see me in any Orange jump suit on tv sitting in front of a bunch of masked thugs. Not my style.