Well, yes Rob "I assume that someone must have prosecuted the DA you describe. Thast is the magic of the system isn't it? Ultimately no one is above the law. " Yes that is the beauty of the system. It is to bad however that this DA probably cost others time and money in the process. For example I was arrested, and I paid bail, and even after I was found not guilty I still was not returned bail, and or paid for my time to defend myself which I did alone, nor the cost of materials and photos to prove it. At first it was going to be a felony if I had been convicted, but each step of the way I went the charges were reduced. I asked for a public defender, so the felony was dropped to a misdemenor, and again the charges were lowered. This DA called and said to just skip the arrainment, and I believe that was so a bench warrent could be issued. I went and was the last person there. The judge asked me who I was and why I was there. I told him and he said fair enough.<br>Later at the trial I made the judge swear in the DA. That seems to be accepted that the DA is considered to be sworn in automaticly. Since I "KNEW" for a fact the DA was a lying scumbag from what he said in front of me to my wife in the courtroom lobby! , and I noticed that he had not been sworn in, so I asked like I said above. This did not stop the DA from lying either..... I also "KNEW" that this DA would make a big deal of my apperance, because at the time I was arrested I had a beard. I do historical re-creation for a living, and make items to sell as well. So before the trial date finally became due I had to do a lecture on a Native American in 1758. I became in living breathing color that Native American, and had to shave the beard off. I brought a photo to expalin why I had no beard and the DA fell right into my hands on that one.<br><br>I gave the judge that photo...... I wonder where that is now? Would that be in the court records? I handed it over as a personal jesture to the judge to keep. I would hope the judge still had that photo...Oh, by the way I suppose you should know the nature of my crime.... someone hit and ran a parking area lamp post at the hospital where I took my wife for an eye exam during a snow storm. While I don't know who hit the lamp I did see it down, and moved it by hand. At that time I saw the base swept off and 4 wires standing straight up, looking like repair was emminent.<br><br>At each snow storm after I went to that hospital and took photos of damged trees, signs, guard rails, monuments, and curbings. I dated the photos accordingly, and at each subsequient storm more damage was found in multiples. Finally I was thrown off the property while photographing the hospital plow in use! I have a photo of the truck moving with no apparent driver, and the truck has no undented panell, but the roof! This truck was so bad that there was no way the inspection sticker was legal. After I was thrown out I went back anyway, and that was about 2 weeks later, and the truck had been replaced! But alas it was dented even though it had been brand new! And So.....<br><br>I see a double standard, not just with law officers, but all those in power. Today it is the judges for the Olympics!<br><br>Please explain why the common man is a lesser creature when those in power are corrupted so easily? This doulbe standard just ticks me off! Please understand you do not tick me off, not you personally!<br><br>If anything the fact that you chat here with me maybe I will change my very jaded views..<br><br>From where I sit I think that those who have power should have to "Prove" before the fact that they are not going to be abusive of power, and are going to see to the public interest that they have sworn to protect, and not the other way around. it is "We the People" that have the power, and not the public servant which has merely sworn to protect the interests there of. But this is not the way things work out in the long run.... The abuse seems to start with the secretaries at the town halls, and car registeries if you want my not so humble opinion.<br><br>I ain't sayinI am any angel either, but I try to call the shots and take my lumps fer it! Mac