1. Fallkniven F1, it's my primairy "survival" knife. It's the knife i carry wenn i really need a knife i can depend on. Got 2 sheaths for it, one is a dangler so i can carry it on my belt with my backpack on.
2. Alan blade packpal, it's my showoff knife. looks cool in front of other bushcrafting people. It also performs very well on most things.
3.Mora's, got 3 diffrent models, one is my most used outdoor knife, it performs very well and is replacible. The other 2 don't see much use, they where a gift and i like to worn out the other mora first.
4. mora crooked knife, nice for carving things wenn i'm bored, waiting for my water to boil or whatever.
5. Victorinox huntsmen, it's my EDC knife, but is also carried in the field for many diffrent tasks.
6. Victorinox Swisstool X, carried to repair things and as a pot holder, but is a bit replaced by my huntsmen.
7.Wenger exsecutive, on my keychain to do my nails...
8.Swisscard, at the moment primairily for the pen, not much other use that i don't already have with me.
9.opinel #8, for carving and other jobs the needs a sharp knife. Also non threathing, so can be carried more often.
10. GB wildlife hatchet, for making small campfire's and speed up carving things...
11. HB acdor hatchet, same use as the GB, but lighter and smaller.
12. bacho laplander saw, to saw everything up to a reasonable branch.
13. unbelievible saw, to saw things my other saw can't manage.

there are proberbly loads of other sharp stuff i own i forgot to mension, but it's these i use the most. i don't carry them all at once. I choice for the best tools for the trip.