Between Bladeforums questions and a lot of questions here relating to knives I thought it would be a good idea to have a "Post your Sharps" thread where one can get an idea of the knives and tools we carry outdoors and why.

Here is my sharps selection:

1. The main blade is the Benchmade Nimravus Cub carried horizontally on my back or side.
2. The Gerber Backpax handles my chopping, crushing, chipping, hammering.
3. The One handed Trekker (non-serrated) is my backup. It stays in my pack, but makes an excellent outdoor knife as the grip is solid, it locks, it has a long saw, an awl, and a longer philips screwdriver (lacking in the charge).
4. The soldier is my loan out. If someone needs a knife or needs to cut something that is the knife I give them. If they take it or break it i'm out $25.00, which is a lot better then breaking my $65 Charge (which I could never find again for that price) or $120.00 Cub I also keep that in my pocket so if something happens to my pack and belt I still have something.
5. The Charge is my multi-tool and main folding blade. Excellent outdoor multitool.
6. The Swiss Card light I wouldn't want to rely on, but it is nice to know I have a light, knife, magnifying glass (fire), and a pin (improvised basic compass) all in one package, again kept deep in my pocket in case something happens to my pack and belt.

If I need something extra I have a Machete and Sawvivor, but I rarely pack those unless i'm going on extended trips.