Hey everyone...

Well first off let me say that when I saw the new PSK released by Doug I was impressed with a few items in it and hence purchased it with the idea to suplement my altoids tin with some of the items...namely the survival instructions...and the roll of duck tape...etc when the kit arrived I was immediately impressed by the heavy duty plastic ziplock...so i decided it was better than my altoids...the next thing I noticed was with some re packing I could get alot more room in this....so this is what I added, and wondering what you guys have done to customize yours?

Added to the AMK Doug Ritter Kit

1 Ferro Rod
2 more tinder tabs in the tiny zip lock provided.
4 waterproof/windproof matches
3 small safety pins
2 Bandaids
2 buttery fly sutures
1 sterilized surgical suture
Thread wrapped around a heavy piece of paper
1 lg Needle (It's about half the width of Kit) w lg eyelet
A more complete fishing kit

What I mean by that is I removed the 4 larger safety pins...and used the plastic container to stuff in alot of hooks, split shot and tiny trout swivels, and a small sponge (possible bait)

First thing I noticed now in re packing was it was a tight fit mainly due to the extra items now made roll of duck tape too thick to close...the kit would close but there was tension at the top...which meant that it could under pressure open the ziplock closure....

so what i did was unroll some ducktape about 2 sections 6 inches in legth each..I then robbed my daughters sticker drawer...ripped off a sheet of stickers...removed the stickers and used that to mount the duck tape on it...and put it back in the kit as it was now just paper thin...net result- no loss in ducttape amount.

The kit now packed nicely...with no strain on the ziplock.