A Fondest, rather Special Memory of mine!, -is of a local Woods Experience of a decade plus ago. Walking up a nastily entangled, wooded embankment from the Creek, -toward a rather Good, parrellel Walking Trail, -I nevertheless got Snagged Good in the face, -near an eye, -by a 2 inch / 4 cm. or so, -Springing Back Branch. Ouch!, and etc!, -for a few minutes!

But Guess who Came Right Away to my side!? But a Dog! One of a Goodly Number, -that are typically on such a Trail, -on such a Nice Day as that was.

He was there to give me Moral, -as well as any other kind of Support, -there in my Moment of Need. Though of course his Support was essentially limited to the Moral Kind. But I was Glad to so Take that!

Again, -it was, -and Remains!, -such a Special, Fond, and Lasting Memory! He (or She), is one of Man's Best Friends Indeed! This Recollection and Experience shall of course Always so Stay With me! That Dog!, -There for me at that Moment and Day! In that Way! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]joblot[/email]