For the last 3+ weeks, I have been dealing with a few problems, but it looks like the sun is shining again, leading me back to socialization.

The things I have been dealing with include an oil furnace that decided to kill right before the cold snap in December. Not a real problem, just inconvenient. Being brought up by a survivalist and a coper, we have a gas furnace and two fireplaces to heat the house, though an investment in a space heater to put next to the water tank was a good investment. Bountyhunter will probably laugh, but the oil furnace is moderately old, and the flue hasn't been cleaned in a few years. Silly people, we all know things like that need maintenence, don't we? Um, yea, next season...
The other main problem was a Housemate and Business partner of mine. He had to go into the hospital, twice, for the flu (different kind!) and secondary infections. (secondary, my ass... the second time into the hospital, he admitted that he haddn't been taking his glyburide for at least 6 months...) Unfortunately, he was the only one who could order supplies from our main distributor, and our other partner is at a programming job for the next few months. We lost several clients because I couldn't get their computers fixed and back to them in a timely fashion. And my partner still refuses to put my name on the paperwork with the distributor.

Grumble.

Other than that, no sleep, keeping engagements for catering side business, absolutely no sleep, cleaning for relatives visiting from out of town, trying to get rid of cats(the reason for the cleaning), and general SAD conditions.

And how have others been?