Can't help you with finding the omlette, but I would like to add my two cents to this thread:

Since bugging out is a daily reality check here, I've tried to think of what is most important aspect of the things I want to pack. Ultimately, everything in my BOB is about efficiency, meaning size vs. consumption. In the case of water, I must take as much as is practical for me to get me through 72 hours, realizing that at the end of that time I will be somewhat dehydrated because there's no way for me to take enough water to last on my own for three days. That being the case, the food I take must create the least interference with my water uptake, which means I must concentrate the calories without adding bulk, fiber must be kept to a minimum, but a balance of carbs and fats needs to be maintained or you will end up with the same effect.

To that end, I have found a product called Sesame snaps. These are small crackers made from sesame seeds mixed in a sweet yet crisp base. The packets are fairly small, smaller than a candy bar, yet pack over 300 calories each. They are satisfying and keep well. Since I have plenty of fat reserves, enough to last me a couple weeks of malnourishment, these really are more a comfort food to keep the hunger beast within quiet. It is not luxury, but it is the most practical.

Something even more significant, I keep a small bottle of Centrum Multivitamins in my BOB as well. They don't do much for the hunger, but they make a big difference in energy levels come the end of day two.

Home made Pemmican is about the only other alternative I can think of that would meet my requirements. But you won't get that here in the IZ.

Forget cooking anything. It is another luxury that I don't have to have for three days. If you want a little variety, a few jolly ranchers and a small pkg of beef jerky really make a big difference to the pallette. Listerine strips help a lot too.