The matches are awaiting an upgrade. I put together the kit with what was on hand and am upgrading items as I get to it. So-far it haven't acquired, packaged better matches. I may be getting a few more matches in by using paper matches but I am sure that they would all be useless if they got wet. <br><br>The krazy glue is the kind rated for wood and other absorbent materials. This type of glue is useful for various repair work and is also quite adequate replacement for sutures in SHALLOW though bloody wounds such as occur in the face and hands. Essentially if the wound doesn't sever a major vein, artery or full muscle then it can be glued back together after sterilization. This is not recommended unless you are quite certain of sterilization. In SHALLOW wounds soap and water, iodine at high concentrations and alcohal all serve to sterilize. Use only Krazy glue or Super glue for suturing. There is a gell formulation of this type of glue which is easier to use for suturing but you are more likely to use more than is needed in other situations. Also the gell formulation comes in a somewhat larger container so didn't fit.