Paracord is wrapped around the outside as is the foil and the ranger bands. I was working from memory when I made the first post. Probably more like 10 feet of paracord. I also forgot that I have:<br>- a p38 which I sharpened on the long edge. Doesn't hold too well but it is something. I keep it wrapped in the cardboard that usually wrapps straght-edge razors. <br><br>- a small tubular aluminum whistle about the size of a fat golf pencil.<br><br>How do I fit it all? Well if I didn't have paracord and ranger bands around the outside it might spring out. No really, It is just a matter of stuffing and cramming. It all really fits in the altoids tin <br><br>One of the things that I found took up unecessary room in others kits is extra packaging. In my first kit I made a little pouch for the fishing kit from heat sealed polyethylene and same for the sewing kit. I looked for a small vial for the iodine as well. With these in the kit I couldn't fit near as much. Now the fishing kit is a spool of line with split shot and swivels in the core and a piece of adhesive tape folded over with hooks inside the whole kit wrapped in another piece of adhesive tape. The sewing kit is the three needles with upholstery thread wrapped arround them until they are rather fat. The tapes are folded upon themselves to a thickness that lines the floor of the tin over the garbage bag. The spring key cable is about the same diameter as the button compass and the photon all of which stack within the coil of the snarewire, snare, and wire saw. The whistle, matches, aspirin, twiine, p38, straight razor and ballloon fit the short dimension of the kit on one end bring the interior space down to a square. The Krazy glue, sewing kit, and sparklite fit the long deminision of the kit on the hinge side. The remaining square space holds the fishing kit, button compass, spring key cable, photon II stacked and surrounded by snare wire, snare and saw. The other items fit stuffed in the spaces between round and square things. Mostly what is left is the sparklite tinder and safety pins I find that the large safety pin serves a vital purpose of spanning the top of the photon to prevent anything from compressing the switch and lighting up the interior of my kit and draining the battery. <br><br>Yes it is difficult to pack and easy to drop things on the ground when opening but something on the ground at the scene is more likely to be usefull than something back at home.<br><br>The garbage bag is selected as the thinnest that I could find. It is not at all durable. I expect to use it for one of two things. If for shelter then It will be sandwiched between local material - pine boughs and other stuffing to prevent it from recieving much direct weathering. If for garment then it is single use - one storm and I expect it would be badly tattered. Still better than nothing and seeing as it takes up so little room.... <br><br>I am thinking of exchanging the balloon for a condom but with those ranger bands in the way I am not encouraged to open it unless an emergency is upon me. I expect that once opened in an emergency the contents would be distributed throughout the pockets of whatever I am wearing since using things from the kit very rapidly distributes the contents of the kit across the ground. <br><br>I don't have a web page to post pic's to so I can't show you how this fits. It is "dense packed" for sure.