I have a Charge Ti and like it a lot. As mentioned earlier, it was a lot heavier than I thought it would be, but considering the content, I guess I understand.

I really like how the two main blades open - smooth and easy to find without looking.

Just to make sure it is understood (and this is mentioned in Doug's earlier review of these new multitools), the new 2004 Wave is exactly like the Charge Ti, EXCEPT that it has a staninless steel "handle", and a non-154 CM blade.

It doesn't seem to come with the removable pocket clip & lanyeard ring. For those who like pocket clips, the Charge's clip is pretty cool and truly easy to put on and take off (though secure when on - it uses the same locking device as the tools). I assume though that these removable accesories can be purchased separately and will fit the Wave '04. Can anyone confirm that?

A concern that I've heard voiced by some is the suseptability of the driver bits to rust in moist conditions.

One last thought, when I bought mine, I originally purchased it with the leather sheath ... and didn't really like it. So, I purchased the nylon case and find I like that one a lot better.