Tools are important! I recently procured a Jeep, the first manual I have ever had, and started to immediately put stuff in it.

I went over to Harbor Freight Tools and then to Home Depot and had a blast!

Two 'tackle' boxes have most of my gear in it, one just for tools including a full ratchet and hex set. The other has the standard EDC, ranging from mylar sheet to canned candle. All new, too! The Jeep may be used, but the cr- um - stuff I am putting in it is not going to be.

The stuff not in the boxes are the blankets, Eastland driving shoes(I call them my duck feet), cell phone charger and Med kit.

I put a set of shoes in the Jeep because I usually work in an environment where I have to be more 'proffessional', meaning heels. I do not want to be driving in heels, and I would scrape them up too much. I keep the shoes on the seat when I am at client's offices so that I don't try to get in and just drive in my heels. I am also considering having some wool socks to stuff in them for the winter, and to keep the stockings from getting runners.

I have been looking at diffeent racks for the outside of Jeeps and would like to opinion of others about what type actually work well. If I have a rack, I can haul a Deer without having to tie it to the hood.