I've just bought a pair of Doug Ritter's RSK knifes. Left-handed users are advised to move the pocket clip to the other side of the knife. I'm not left-handed, but I would like to remove the clip altogether, at least on the mini. My question is, what screwdriver do I need to undo the screws?

I gather it is a star-pattern head, sometimes called "torx" in the UK. It is very small, smaller than a T10 and probably smaller than a T5. I have tried several local shops but none have something that small, so I will probably have to buy by mail. I'd like to know what size I need, so I don't get the wrong thing. (I hope to find a UK source rather than just getting the "Blue box" set from the Benchmade website.)

Incidently, when the knives arrived both were extremely stiff to open. No way could I open them one-handed. There was also a hand-written note on the invoice telling me to "Loosen pivot screw". Is this normal, or did they tighten it specially for me? Luckily that screw has a much bigger head, and I was able to find a T10 torx screwdriver to fit it. For a while I was quite peeved, though, as it seemed the knife was basically unusable without a further purchase.