I have mixed feelings about potassium permangate. It's potency as a water treatment method has been dissed here in the past; someone cited a report which suggested it didn't kill all the bugs you'd want killed.

If you also carry glycerine I reckon mixing them is probably the most fun way to start a fire (don't try this without further research), but I didn't notice glycerine in your list. Anyway, I'm not sure if it would work when wet, and the wind would surely blow the crystals away. And if the containers are not 100% safe, there's a possibility of spontaneous combustion which is a bit scary.

I've heard it claimed you can start a fire by mixing it with sugar and bashing it with a rock, but I've not been able to achieve it myself. Wind and rain would be a problems again.

It just doesn't seem very good at any of the crucial roles. It has some value as an anti-septic, and could be useful as a dye for signalling, in water or snow, but overall it doesn't strike me as compelling. Do you disagree, and is there some use I missed?