I don't think more sections are needed. take a look at www.candlepowerforums.com (flashlight forum) sometime. It's about 100 times as busy as this place and holds up ok most of the time. Yes it has more sections, but any of its busier sections get more traffic than this whole board put together. So it's not too hard to keep up here.

CPF also has a BST section that does fine just letting members sell stuff to each other. Commercial sellers are supposed to pay a monthly fee to the site and everyone else can sell stuff for free. Yeah, occasionally some scammer shows up, but for the most part it's not a problem, and the worse of them get run off pretty fast. What's left is the regulars selling each other stuff, which leads to a culture of experimentation, i.e. people are willing to buy a new light and try it out, knowing that if they don't like it, they can unload it on BST and get back most of what they paid for it.

I'm not saying this board needs a BST, but the problems imagined for it are probably exaggerated.