Sorry for the huge delay, but better late than never. I met Cody Lundin at the Denver Airport on 16 August, '04. I was returning for 3 months spent as a backpacking guide in New Mexico and was making a connecting flight. Anyhow, I decided to go look at the mountains one last time (for at least a few months) out of a large, plate glass window. I was walking towards the window and I spotted Cody. We talked a good fifteen minutes about survival kits, his excellent book, and the general unpreparedness of most individuals. He had to leave to make his flight back to Arizona, which was too bad. This guy is awesome--he walks the walk and talks the talk. I really am fired up about taking one of his courses and am even thinking about going barefoot more often.
I hope the picture comes out; you can always cut and paste into your browser if it doesn't work (remember to remove the image brackets). Or shoot me an email over at: tim.cole@selu.edu

[img]http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41671a2aze4464634/f727/__sr_/db6b.jpg?phjN1ZBBlsVqTWeW[/img]