Oh, I agree with your main point and all of your supporting ones, Bounty. I did not mean any implication that one should intellectualize or moralize there on the spot! Of course one Cannot and Should Not entertain such luxuries at any such time. As you say, -the Game will be Long Away! This goes back to what I've said about not hesitating in such a time or situation. Your Point(s) are Agreed With and WellTaken. I regret any misunderstanding as may have come about, -if I was less clear on this than I could have been.

Also, some *Non-Neccessary", "Non-Survival / Self Defense" etc Hunting Practice beforehand, -would serve well in following Survival / Self Defense, etc situations, -as may later arise!

Sorry for the long time in answering, -but I've only gotten back to a computer screen today!

Indeed and Agreed, -No Hesitation and Prepare and Practice Beforehand!

Thanks for your Observation and Comment! I was not however endorseing such hesitation or it's like. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]bountyhunter[/email]