Hey, no offence taken, at least you're honest. In answer to your question, I think everyone should, at some time in their life, hunt, kill, clean, cook, and eat their own meal. Besides the fact that you then know "you CAN do it", the experience brings on a level of understanding that is beyond my ability to explain. This brings to mind a story from about 12 years ago...I took my step-daughter fishing, and we caught some nice catfish. Once home, my wife and I had a discussion about wether she was going to help me clean the fish or not, and the only reason I won was because my wife couldn't keep her in the house (very curious child, Bonnie). To make a long story short, as I stood there with a skinned, gutted catfish with the head still attached, bonnie asked (with a very serious look on her 4 year old face) "When ya gonna kill it?" No nightmares, no getting sick, no problems, just a young child learning about the circle of life. By the way, we both enjoyed the fish dinner very much that night (my wife couldn't eat any, too "grossed out" watching her little girl helping out through the window).

Troy